I can't remember the last time I sat a table that wasn't a desk to eat breakfast. About 90% of the time, I eat it (or slurp it) back while I'm standing doing my makeup. We don't have a dining table in our tiny one bedroom London flat, and after nearly four years of eating off laps or scoffing something standing up, it's starting to get really old. I find myself endlessly pinning photos of lovely dining spots. How cosy does the dining spot above look? Just add lashings of porridge, and smoothie or two. I adore the photo shoot of florist Anna Potter's home that featured on Design Sponge recently. And if you don't follow Anna's Swallows and Dansoms Instagram feed, you really should.
- I loved Sara's post on the one that got away. I feel her pain entirely. I'm still dreaming about this emerald green silk beauty that I regret to this day not buying.
- On the subject of rental flats, I'm over our hideous bedroom wallpaper that has lovely water stains from when our lovely upstairs neighbour accidentally fell asleep while running the bath. While I dream of white walls, I do have a thing for wallpaper and kinda love this idea of using fabric as wallpaper as I'm more of a fabric hoarder than I am a sewer.
- This week I made Hemsley & Hemsley's paradise bars. Bloody hell, they're good. Better than a bounty could ever dream of being. Needless to say, there's only a few left.
- One of my favourite blogs at the moment is Local Milk. How beautiful are Beth's instagram travels of Japan?
- I'm also a little in love with Fine Little Day's instagram pics of her funny cats (and her Svenskt Tenn wallpaper). The grey cat's expressions totally crack me up!
Have a beautiful weekend.